The Coach is an independent pub and garden with good European food. Established in 1790, it has been the heart of the lively Clerkenwell community for generations. Lovingly restored, and with a menu from chef-restaurateur Henry Harris, it’s a warm and welcoming place to eat, drink and unwind.
No external food or drink allowed in this venue.
What's on offer
- Dog Friendly
- Tea & Coffee
- Meeting Rooms
- Outside Area
- Busy Evenings
- Craft Beers
- Stay For Dinner
- Private Hire
AndCo Opening Hours
- Monday07:30 AM – 11:30 AM02:30 PM – 05:30 PM
- Tuesday07:30 AM – 11:30 AM02:30 PM – 05:30 PM
- Wednesday07:30 AM – 11:30 AM02:30 PM – 05:30 PM
- Thursday07:30 AM – 11:30 AM02:30 PM – 05:30 PM
- Friday07:30 AM – 11:30 AM02:30 PM – 05:30 PM
- Meeting RoomCapacity 10
Show your booking email on arrival.